quarta-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2012

V/A - Album Verde (Tributo Reggae a The Beatles)


V/A - Album Verde (Tributo Reggae a The Beatles)

01. Mimi Maura - She Came in Trough the Bathroom Window
02. Fidel Nadal + Holy Piby - From me to You
03. Natty Combo - Something
04. Antidoping (Mexico) - Eleanor Rigby (Dub)
05. Gondwana (Chile) - Lady Madonna
06. Holy Piby - While my Guitar gently Weeps
07. Pushin (Costa Rica) - Come Togheter (Togheta’)
08. Nonpalidece - Eleanor Rigby
09. Movimiento Urbeno + The Skatalites - I Will
10. Resistencia Suburbana - Taxman
11. Riddim - Here Comes the Sun
12. Satelite Kingston - Because
13. Alika & Nueva Alianza - Come Togheter
14. Planta & Raiz (Brasil) - Don’t let me Down
15. Dancing Mood - The long and Winding Road
16. Blues Motel - I’m Only Sleeping (Bonus Track)

CaatingaSattiva World

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário